151 23rd Avenue
Excellent location off Lake St., steps away from trendy restaurants and cafes, this light-filled top floor classic Edwardian condo provides beautiful, spacious and modern living combined with city convenience. Exuding charm and character, period details include hardwood floors borders, Edwardian sash-style panoramic windows in living room, and arched doorways.
Enjoy breathtaking natural scenery by walking to nearby Land’s End, Presidio Park, Baker’s Beach, Golden Gate Park and more!
- 3br/3.5ba two-level, top floor, house-like condo
- 2201 sq.ft. interior (per tax records)
- Enormous exclusive-use rooftop w/potential to build deck (buyer to check with City)
- In two-unit building
- Large, newly-landscaped shared backyard
- Includes one-car side-by-side assigned parking space in easy access attached garage
- Spacious storage in garage, plus cabinetry and ample room for bicycles
- Huge master suite w/separate room for office or meditation room, plus walk-in closet
- Luxurious ensuite master bath features marble countertop, double sinks, jetted tub, & separate spacious shower
- Flooded with natural light throughout, bright & airy w/lots of windows and fantastic east-facing orientation
- Sleek gourmet kitchen w/granite slab counters, dishwasher, refrigerator, and breakfast bar
- Convenient, in-unit washer/dryer
- Beautiful hardwood floors with border design in kitchen, dining, living room, and hallways
- Brand new carpet and padding in bedrooms
- New paint throughout interior and exterior
- New light fixtures throughout; many recessed lights
- Gas fireplace w/stylish mantel surround in living room
- All bedroom closets are spacious w/extensive custom organizers
- Amazing coveted 90 “Walker’s Paradise” and “Biker’s Paradise” score rating from walkscore.com with numerous cafes, bars, restaurants, shops, grocery stores, parks, playgrounds, public transportation & other conveniences nearby
- HOA Dues: $295/mo
Information deemed reliable, not guaranteed. Buyer to verify information for accuracy.